Three Discs, One Launch
Use [Drive], [Turn for], [Spin for] blocks, and the Bottom Distance sensor to drive the Hero Bot to the three Discs highlighted in green, pick up the three Discs, and score them in the blue High Goal.
- Select the VRC Virtual Skills - Spin Up Playground.
- Drive the Hero Bot toward the first highlighted Disc.
- Use the Bottom Distance sensor to navigate the Hero Bot to the Disc, and spin the intake motor group to intake the Disc. Repeat this process to Intake the three Discs one by one consecutively.
- Turn the Hero Bot toward the blue High Goal.
- Set the desired intake motor velocity and spin the intake motor group to launch the Discs.
- Use the BottomDistance sensor to detect Discs. When the robot is a set distance from a Disc, it can spin the IntakeMotorGroup to intake the Disc.
- Use the Reporter blocks from the Sensing category to get the approximate distance value from the front of the sensor to a Disc.
- Matching Python command: