Score a Pile of Discs
Use [Drive for], [Turn for], [Spin for] blocks, and the Topline Tracker to drive the Hero Bot to the pile of three Discs highlighted in green, intake the 3 Discs, and score them in the blue Low Goal.
- Select the VRC Virtual Skills - Spin Up Playground.
- Drive the Hero Bot to the pile of three Discs highlighted in green.
- Code the Hero Bot to spin the intake motor group to intake the Discs, wait until the Topline Tracker detects the third Disc, and stop spinning the intake motor group.
- Drive the Hero Bot to the blue Low Goal.
- Set the desired intake motor velocity and spin the intake motor group to score the Discs.
- The Line Tracker sensor can detect the position of Discs within the intake and determine how many Discs are currently being held in the intake.
- Use the Reporter blocks from the Sensing category to get reflectivity values in % from the Line Tracker Sensor.
- Matching Python command: