Show Your Learning
- What went well for your team in the competition? What would you do differently next time?
- What was the biggest challenge your team faced in working with the landslide mechanism and moving the rocks? How did you work together to figure it out?
- What was the most frustrating part of this competition? How did you work with your team to persist through the frustration?
- What have you learned about driving the Hero Robot to trigger the landslide that might be useful in future competitions?
- How might thinking about the impact of making small changes to your driving strategy affect the way you prepare for a future competition?
- What is one thing your team learning about successful communication that will help you in future Labs? Why?
- How did your team grow together over the course of the Lab? What is one way that you are a better team now than you were when you began?
- How did you make sure that everyone on the team had a voice in developing a strategy? How was this helpful as you got ready for and participated in the competition?
- What is one way in which your team needs to improve on your collaboration skills? What can you do to facilitate this?