Show Your Learning
- How does having a tail help the tadpole in its environment?
- Why do you think frogs are born in the water rather than on land?
- Why does the tadpole grow only one set of legs at a time?
- What do you think the next phase of the tadpole will look like?
- What in the environment may cause the tadpole’s adaptations over time?
- What is the effect of the changes from tadpole to tadpole with legs on how it can interact with its environment?
- How do scientists choose what details to include in their descriptions?
- What was one struggle you had with the building portion of the lab, and how did you solve your problem?
- Was there a tip or trick that your group used that helped you be successful?
- What is one way you solved a disagreement within your group? How will you prevent that next time?