Use Drivetrain blocks to push two Balls into the Low Goal and score 4 points.
Follow these steps to complete the challenge:
- Watch the solution video to see how Fling should move in order to complete the challenge.
- Create a new VEXcode IQ blocks project.
- Rename the project Lesson2Challenge. View these articles from the Knowledge Base for more information on how to rename your project.
- Launch the Virtual Skills window.
- Add the blocks necessary to push both Balls into the Low Goal.
- Start your project to test if it works.
- If the project is not successful, edit and try again. Continue this process until the challenge is complete.
- Once Fling successfully pushes two Balls into the Low Goal, check the score to make sure that you have a total of 4 points — 2 points for each Ball scored in the Low Goal.
- Save your project. View these articles from the Knowledge Base for more information on how to save your project.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the challenge!
Select Next > to answer the Check Your Understanding questions.