In this Lesson, you will learn how to drop Preload Rings into a Mobile Goal Base, then move the goal to an Alliance Home Zone to score. Then, you will apply these skills to complete a mini-challenge where you will score two Preload Rings in the blue Alliance Mobile Goal, and move the goal to the blue Alliance Home Zone to score.
At the end of this Lesson, I will be able to...
- Score at least 22 points.
- Launch VEXcode V5.
- Open a new blocks project in web-based VEXcode V5.
- Break a task down into smaller parts.
- Select Moby's starting configuration.
- Use the [Drive for] block to drive Moby forward or in reverse.
- Use the [Turn for] block to turn Moby left or right.
- Use the [Spin for] block to raise and lower the Forks on Moby.
Select Next > to create your VEXcode V5 project.