Show Your Learning
- How do the physical changes of the frog over its life cycle help it navigate its environment?
- Why are the adult frog’s legs the longest?
- What is something you were surprised by or wondered about the froglet?
- Why do you think adult frogs return to the water to lay eggs?
- What in the environment may cause the frog’s adaptations to change over time?
- How does the frog's ability to jump affect how it survives in its habitat?
- How do scientists choose what details to include in their descriptions?
- What was one struggle you had with the building portion of the lab, and how did you solve your problem?
- Was there a tip or trick that your group used that helped you be successful?
- What is one way you solved a disagreement within your group? How will you prevent that next time?