Show Your Learning
- What forces did you investigate?
- What data was collected in the investigation?
- What did you notice about the size of the meshing gears?
- What cause and effect relationship did you observe?
- How do gears make the Clock work easier?
- How did the data and observations help you to predict how the new gears would turn?
- What if more gears were added to the Clock? How would it work differently?
- What worked well in your team?
- What would you change for next time?
- What challenges, if any, did you face?