In this Lesson, you will learn how to drive and turn Moby. You will also learn how to pick up and move a Mobile Goal into the Alliance Home Zone to score. Then, you will apply these skills to complete a mini-challenge where you pick up the blue Alliance Mobile Goal, and move the goal to the blue Alliance Home Zone to score.
At the end of this Lesson, I will be able to...
- Score at least 20 points.
- Launch VEXcode V5.
- Open a new blocks project in web-based VEXcode V5.
- Break a task down into smaller parts.
- Select Moby's starting configuration.
- Use the [Drive for] block to drive Moby forward or reverse.
- Use the [Turn for] block to turn Moby left or right.
- Use the [Spin for] block to raise and lower the Forks on Moby.
Select Next > to create your VEXcode V5 project.