Use Drivetrain, Motion, Control, Sensing, and Operator blocks to use the GPS Sensor to pick up and move the Neutral Mobile Goal to the blue Alliance Home Zone, then pick up the blue Alliance Mobile Goal and move it to the blue Alliance Home Zone and score a total of 40 points.
Follow these steps to complete the challenge:
- Watch the solution video to see how Moby should move in order to complete the challenge.
- Create a new VEXcode V5 blocks project.
- Rename the project Lesson6Challenge. View these articles from the Knowledge Base for more information on how to rename your project.
- Launch the Virtual Skills window.
- Set your starting configuration to position D, facing West (towards the blue Alliance Mobile Goal), with zero Preload Rings. For steps on how to select Moby's starting location, see this Knowledge Base article.
- Add the blocks necessary to use the GPS Sensor to score both the Neutral Mobile Goal and the blue Alliance Mobile Goal in the blue Alliance Home Zone.
- Start your project to test if it works.
- If the project is not successful, edit and try again. Continue this process until the challenge is complete.
- Once Moby successfully uses the GPS Sensor to score both Mobile Goals in the blue Alliance Home Zone, check the score to make sure that you have a total of 40 points — 20 points for each Mobile Goal scored in the blue Alliance Home Zone.
- Save your project. View these articles from the Knowledge Base for more information on how to save your project.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the challenge!
Select Next > to answer the Check Your Understanding questions.