In this Unit, you will learn how to play in the Team Freeze Tag competition with your BaseBot! Watch the animation below to see an example of Team Freeze Tag in action.
In the Team Freeze Tag competition, you will use a Controller and work with another team to score the most points in 60 seconds!
- Match Details:
- 2 robots against 2 robots
- Each match is 60 seconds long
- Played on a 4’x6’ Field
- Your robot must have a Bumper Switch on the back of the robot.
- Every time the Bumper Switch is pressed your robot will freeze, and the other team gets a point.
- The team with the most points at the end of 60 seconds, wins!
What is an Engineering Notebook?
Watch this video below to learn about what an engineering notebook is and why you should use an engineering notebook.
Select Next > to get ready for the Unit.