Show Your Learning
- How does your project have the Code Base rover clear the entire landing area?
- Did you use a loop in your project? Which VEXcode GO block creates the loop? How would you describe what the loop does in your project?
- What does the Code Base rover do after it detects an obstacle? What blocks have you used to make it do this?
- What other behaviors might you want to code with a loop? Why are loops useful when building VEXcode GO projects?
- What would happen if you changed the order of the blocks in your project? Would it still work?
- What would happen if you added more obstacles to the Mars landing area? Would your project still work?
- If you were going to do this challenge again, how would you change your project?
- What was one challenge your group faced while creating and testing your VEXcode GO project? How did you solve the problem together?
- How has your group's project changed from the start of the Lab until now? How did you work together to make your project more successful in the challenge?
- What changes did your group make that made your project work less successfully? How did you work together to fix it?