Show Your Learning
- What was the purpose of the investigation?
- What happened to the car when the rubber band was pulled and released? What effect did that force have on the Spring Car?
- How was the motion of the object observed and recorded?
- How does the data show that the wheel and axle made the Spring Car’s work easier by reducing the amount of force needed to move the car?
- How does a wheel and axle make work easier?
- Based on what you’ve learned, is an object without a wheel and axle going to roll as far as an object with wheels and an axle? Why or why not?
- What worked well in your team?
- What challenges, if any, did you face?
- What would you change for next time?