Show Your Learning
- What variable(s) caused the car to travel a longer distance?
- What did you notice about the distance when a car traveled in a shorter amount of time versus a longer amount of time?
- How did observing and collecting data make it easier to compare how the Super Car moves?
- How are the variables related to the energy needed to move the Super Car?
- What do you think would happen if more than one variable was changed at a time?
- Do you think it would be easy to identify which variable had a greater impact if more than one was changed?
- How did your team decide which variables to use?
- Were there any times during your group work where you had to compromise?