Adjust the tension to use the Catapult Arm to launch three Balls into the High Goal and score 18 points.
Follow these steps to complete the challenge:
- Watch the solution video to see how Fling should move in order to complete the challenge.
- Create a new VEXcode IQ blocks project.
- Rename the project Lesson4Challenge. View these Knowledge Base articles for more information on how to rename your project.
- Launch the Virtual Skills window.
- Add the blocks necessary to drive to all three Balls, intake them, and adjust the tension to use the Catapult Arm to launch them into the High Goal.
- Start your project to test if it works.
- If the project is not successful, edit it and try again. Continue this process until the challenge is complete.
- Once Fling successfully launches all three Balls into the High Goal, check the score to make sure that you have a total of 18 points – 6 points per Ball scored in the High Goal.
- Save your project. View these Knowledge Base articles for more information on how to save your project.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the challenge!
Select Next > to answer the Check Your Understanding questions.