In this Lesson, you will learn how to drive Moby onto a Platform to balance and score. Then, you will apply these skills to complete a mini-challenge where you will first score a red Alliance Mobile Goal, then drive onto the blue Platform to balance and score more points.
At the end of this Lesson, I will be able to...
- Score at least 50 points.
- Launch VEXcode V5.
- Open a new blocks project in web-based VEXcode V5.
- Break a task down into smaller parts.
- Select Moby's starting configuration.
- Use the [Drive for] block to drive Moby forward or in reverse.
- Use the [Turn for] block to turn Moby left or right.
- Use the [Spin for] block to raise and lower the Forks on Moby.
- Know when Moby is balanced on the Platform, in order to score.
Select Next > to create your VEXcode V5 project.