Show Your Learning
- What were the differences between driving the Code Base using the remote control versus coding?
- Which method (using the remote control versus coding) was more accurate?
- Which method was more repeatable?
- What changes did you make to your project in order to navigate the slalom course?
- How much of the course did you drive through in Play Part 2? What was challenging, and what was successful about your code?
- What other things could you do with your Code Base if you know how to drive it with code?
- If you were to drive through the rest of the course, what would you need to add to your code? Why?
- What are some examples of real-world robot that use code?
- How did your group take turns during the Lab? What would you like to work on in your group or change for next time?
- What was challenging for you about creating a project in VEXcode GO? What do you think would help you be more successful next time?
- What is one strategy your group used today that worked well, that you would like to use again?