Show Your Learning
- What was the purpose of the investigation?
- How was the motion of the Blue Wheel observed and recorded?
- What cause and effect relationship did you observe?
- Did the force of gravity and the height of the Inclined Plane affect the distance the Blue Wheel traveled?
- Did data improve your predictions?
- Do you think testing all three heights again and recording the measurements could help in making your predictions even more accurate?
- What worked well in your team?
- What would you change for next time?
- How did your team discuss the justifications for your predictions?