In Play, you built the 'Lab 7- Sort Disk' project that instructs the arm on the Workcell to pick up a red disk from the pick up location, and drop it in the matching drop off location using the Brain's screen. In this challenge, you will expand on the 'Lab 7- Sort Disk' project to also include drop off locations for green and blue disks.
Follow these steps to complete the challenge:
- Find the x, y, and z-coordinates for the green and blue drop off locations (shown in the image above), and record the values in your engineering notebook.
- Using the skills developed earlier in this Lab to edit your VEXcode V5 project from Play. The Workcell should perform the following behaviors:
- Move to the pick up location when the white box on the Brain is pressed and pick up a disk.
- Move to the red disk drop off location and drop the red disk when the red box is pressed on the Brain.
- Move to the blue disk drop off location and drop the blue disk when the blue box is pressed on the Brain.
- Move to the green disk drop off location and drop the green disk when the green box is pressed on the Brain.
- Note that only one disk should be in the pick up location at a time.