Previously in this Lab, you have successfully moved the red disk from the entry conveyor, through the transport conveyor, and diverted to the exit conveyor. In this challenge, you will add on to that project to also move the green disk from the entry conveyor, through the transport conveyor, passing through the diverter.
Follow these steps to complete the challenge:
- Using the skills developed earlier in this Lab, edit your VEXcode V5 project from the Play section. Your VEXcode V5 project should accomplish the following:
- The red disk should be diverted off to the exit conveyor.
- The green disk should pass through the diverter and stop at the location shown in the image above.
- Remember to code the diverter to spin at the beginning of the project to divert the red disk, then spin again to allow the green disk to pass through.
- While running the project, place the green disk on the entry conveyor after the red disk exits and the conveyor stops moving.