Show Your Learning
- What differences or similarities did you notice in the Super Car’s average speed and the number of cranks of the Orange Knob?
- What was the speed of your Super Car in each trial?
- What was the farthest distance your Super Car traveled?
- What was your fastest/ greatest average speed?
- How does the average speed you calculated compare to the energy of the Super Car in each trial?
- How did the trial in Play Part 1 help you estimate the average speed in Play Part 2?
- What if we built a Super Car that was the size of a real car?
- Could we use these time trials to calculate and hypothesize whether a real car or the Super Car would win a race?
- How could we tell which car used more energy?
- What are some examples of how your team worked well today?
- What challenges did you face today?