Lesson 3: Mini Challenge
In this mini challenge, create a project where the VR Robot drives to the number ‘3’ in the Wall Maze Playground using the Distance Sensor and comparison blocks.
Follow these steps to complete the mini challenge:
- Watch the solution video and review how should drive in order to complete the mini challenge.
- Create a project by adding or removing the necessary blocks to the Unit5Lesson3 project to drive the VR Robot to the number ‘3’ on the Wall Maze Playground.
- Start the project to test if it works.
- If the project is not successful, edit and try again. Continue this process until the challenge is complete.
- Once the VR Robot successfully drives to the number ‘3’ on the Wall Maze Playground, save the project.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the Lesson 3 mini challenge!