Wrap Up Reflection
Now that you played in the Team Freeze Tag Competition, it is time to reflect on what you have learned and done in this Lesson. Start a new page in your engineering notebook to start your reflection.
Rate yourself as a novice, apprentice, or expert on each of the following concepts in your engineering notebook. Provide a brief explanation for why you gave yourself that rating for each concept:
- Being a good teammate to my team members
- Communicating with my team members during our iteration and while practicing and competing
- Working with my team members to develop a game strategy
Use this table to help you determine which category you fall under.
|I feel that I fully understood the concept and could teach this to someone else.|
|Apprentice||I feel that I understood the concept enough to play Team Freeze Tag.|
|Novice||I feel that I did not understand the concept and do not know how to play Team Freeze Tag.|
What is Next?
Throughout this Unit, you practiced driving skills and created your best robot for Team Freeze Tag as you learned about:
- Practicing driving with different Controller configurations in different challenges.
- Experimenting and testing different wheels and wheel combinations to improve robot performance in a challenge.
- Installing the Bumper Switch and Touch LED on your BaseBot, and modifying the code to have your BaseBot freeze and signal when it was tagged.
In this next Lesson, you will learn about how the skills that you practiced in this Unit are used in exciting STEM careers!
Select < Return to Lessons to go back to the Lesson Overview.
Select Next Lesson > to continue to the Conclusion Lesson and reflect on the Unit.