Show Your Learning
- Create a classroom “Wonder Board” using the following prompts and display the children’s questions in the classroom.
- What is one thing you want to try to do with our 123 Robots?
- What is one thing you wonder about our 123 Robots?
- Take photos of your features chart, or photos of students engaging with the 123 Robots for the first time, to share with families.
Student-Driven Visible Thinking
- Post the students’ features charts, together with the “Wonder Board,” as a way to keep students’ learning visible.
- Observing Prompt - What is something you noticed about how the 123 Robot moved or sounded?
- Predicting Prompt - What do you think makes the 123 Robot a robot?
- Collaborating Prompt - What are some ways that we had to listen to others today in order to be successful with our 123 Robots?