Show Your Learning
- How did your design make the game more interesting or challenging?
- What challenges did you have engineering and programming your game?
- How did your directions change the original Kerplunk game?
- How did your goals change the original Kerplunk game?
- How did your objectives change the original Kerplunk game?
- How did you use the pendulum as a tool in the game?
- How do you see a company selling this game?
- Could you think of a game slogan or a phrase that is catchy?
- How could you use the pendulum in your daily life?
- How do you think people would use the pendulum in real life beyond just a game?
- Do you see any way the pendulum could be used?
- How did you debug to solve challenges throughout the process?
- How did teamwork help you solve creating a new game?
- What challenges did your team face?
- How did you debug those challenges?
- What successes did your team have during experimenting with your new game?
- What would you do differently next time with your team?