Show Your Learning
- Facilitate a class robot dance party.
- Groups will share their 123 Robot’s dance move with the class.
- Students should explain each behavior that the 123 Robot performed.
- Ask questions to help facilitate a discussion.
- What behaviors make up your 123 Robot’s dance?
- How might you change your 123 Robot’s dance if you had more cards?
- The teacher can record a video of the projects in Play Part 2 for each group.
- The teacher can combine videos to show all the 123 Robot’s dance moves in a dance party.
Student-Driven Visible Thinking
- Have students write or draw their projects from Play Part 2, and save these artifacts as a collection of "Robot Dance Party" projects. Students can revisit these to try out other group's projects or remix their own during Learning Center times or Choice time.
- What new behavior did your 123 Robot perform?
- If we could add another Coder card what would you have the 123 Robot behavior be?
- How did you demonstrate teamwork today with your group?