Show Your Learning
Groups can take turns showing their projects in the Coder, then having the 123 Robot execute their project on the map. Celebrate their successes, and highlight how many possible solutions students have found during their challenges today.
- Use photos or videos to capture group work through this experience.
Student-Driven Visible Thinking
- Archive student sequence prompt cards for use as a Choice Board activity, or at a 123 Center. These can be extra practice for students learning the 123 Robot, as well as ways for children to explain their processes and help teach their peers about what they’ve learned.
- What Coder cards did you use to code your 123 Robot on its path?
- Why do you think sequence is important when communicating with our 123 Robots?
- Is there anything that you think makes one solution better or worse than another? Why?